Saturday 19 March 2011

Heaven & Hell

Is it real or are they ..... for my experience I died quite a lot this couple of years, because I have this sickness those doctors in the "med" called epilepsy. anyway its a painful process when the decease hit me, its like a bad case of addictive drug, its drug because I sometimes come to stop and think what is on the other side? So every time I do get hit by one... do I really see heaven and hell I probably do, because everytime I get close and touch it I feel the pain in my whole body gets worse, its probably, because I'm trying to separate my soul to my human flesh. Everytime this thing kicks in I always see the same image and experience the same painful process over and over. I do considered the fact life flashes before your eyes when you die, this is true but there is an extent for my case, I see my life pass by when "it" hits me, but its quite fast I can't bloody see the dam thing at all, its a bit blurry, maybe its just because I'm not in a real dieing situation its just the desiesing kicking in. Who would have guessed in oder to see the other side you have to pay for it, in this case with you body and I mean literary.

No comments:

Post a Comment